TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Navy Probes Data Leak on 100,000 Sailors, Marines

Re: Navy Probes Data Leak on 100,000 Sailors, Marines

Rick Merrill (rick0.merrill@NOSPAM.gmail.com)
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:07:10 -0400

Clark W. Griswold wrote:

> Rick Merrill <rick0.merrill@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>> thereoughttobealaw

> Especially regarding people who quote an entire 48 line post to add 9
> words and moderators who approve such posts.

I do not know if you are a troll, so I will just mention that other
people complain when posts are trimmed as you suggest.

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Superframing and ESF ... A Little Confused"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: Elegy (sic) For the Video Store"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Navy Probes Data Leak on 100,000 Sailors, Marines"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page