TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Ed (ed1ward2@verizon.net)
9 Jul 2006 16:14:30 -0700

What I'm saying is that they have found new ways of circumventing the
law. Not to say that just because something is against the law ever
stopped some folks. Personally, and I think most folks agree, calling
someone's house is a privelage and that privelage has been so terribly
abused and that's why we have these do not call list laws.

If retailers had been just a bit more careful in not calling folks at
dinner time or late in the evening, we might not have these laws.

Then again too, we have a administration in power that looks the other
way when we talk about corrupt practices. Just look at all the scams
that abound today.

Go to Next message: Thomas Daniel Horne: "Re: EFF Defends Liberties in High-Tech World"
Go to Previous message: Barry Margolin: "Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."
May be in reply to: Ed: "A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."