TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Navy Probes Data Leak on 100,000 Sailors, Marines

Re: Navy Probes Data Leak on 100,000 Sailors, Marines

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:30:45 -0700

Reuters News Wire wrote:

> Safety center spokeswoman Evelyn Odango said the problem appeared to
> be an errant file.

> "The information was inadvertently included in a file that was then
> posted on the Web," she said. "We found out about it through a Web
> site user and it was removed immediately."

They make it sound like some file has a human brain and those who
*finally* found out about it are Knights in Shining Armour.

Whatever became of personal and corporate responsibility?

Go to Next message: telecomdirect_daily: "TelecomDirect News Daily Update - July 10, 2006"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Navy Probes Data Leak on 100,000 Sailors, Marines"