TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Campus Fax Finder

Re: Campus Fax Finder

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
30 Jun 2006 11:22:40 -0700

jtaylor wrote:

> Why did you say that I "boasted" that there was no junk fax law? What
> subtle hint was that intended to convey?

Sorry if you took offense. However, I objected to your plan to
randomly call people -- which is unfairly annoying -- to achieve your
plans. I took your attitude of "boasting" because of your sentence "I
hate junk faxes, but I've figured out a way to get some
satisfaction.", particularly the phrase "get some satisfaction". I
failed to see how bothering innocent people was proper.

Again, my headers do not show origin or organization, so I had no way
of knowing you were from Canada.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: NorVergence Founders Fined For Fraud"
Go to Previous message: George Mitchell: "Re: Confused About Net Neutrality"
May be in reply to: Lanman: "Campus Fax Finder"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page