TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: No Pictures Please: Researchers Develop System to Thwart Unwanted

Re: No Pictures Please: Researchers Develop System to Thwart Unwanted

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
22 Jun 2006 10:56:52 -0700

Monty Solomon wrote:

> uses off-the-shelf equipment -- camera-mounted
> sensors, lighting equipment, a projector and a computer -- to scan
> for, find and neutralize digital cameras.

I wonder how much nasty radiation they generate during the
"nuetralize" operation, and if that radiation is bad for personal
electronic equipment or human health.

In any event, there are tiny traditional-film cameras that wouldn't be
detected by such equipment.

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "USDA Now Reports Computer Break in; 26,000 Identity Thefts"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Internet VOIP Must Pay Into Subsidy Fund, Says FCC"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "No Pictures Please: Researchers Develop System to Thwart Unwanted"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page