TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight, Google Seeks More Power

Re: Hiding in Plain Sight, Google Seeks More Power

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:25:44 -0500

Raqueeb Hassan <wideangle@gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>

> Good. Too many date centers, loads of information. We will have too
> many choices on information. I'm waiting for crash recovery sites to
> come up, for those data centers. That will even make more options for
> further data centers!

Google has been spotted creating mobile computing centers in
containers that can be hauled around as needed.

If I had something witty to say, this is where I'd say it.

Go to Next message: Robert MacMillan: "Newspapers Say Web is a Key Revenue Driver"
Go to Previous message: Herb Oxley: "Re: What is Net Neutrality all About?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Hiding in Plain Sight, Google Seeks More Power"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page