TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Campus Fax Finder

Campus Fax Finder

Lanman (kvalentino@uss.com)
17 Jun 2006 13:14:18 -0700

I have a project to determine all of the fax machines on our 4000 line
campus. I would like to find a software package that I can configure
with our telephone extentions and dial each one and have it record the
numbers that receive a fax tone ?? Any ideas ?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Are you certain that your only purpose
with this is to 'check out' the fax machines under the supervision of
the person(s) who employ you (for this purpose)? In other words, such
a program, if one exists, would have no reason to stop at 4000 lines;
it might as well check for fax machines all over the country, and we
have had some unfavorable reports here of that happening a lot; that
is, phone rings, someone answers, dead silence because the caller was
only looking for fax machines, etc. PAT]

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "Dutch Site Linking to MP-3 Files Loses Court Case"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: How Evil Will Google Become?"
May be reply: jtaylor: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: Brad Houser: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: jtaylor: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: mc: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: mc: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: jtaylor: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: Bob Goudreau: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: jtaylor: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Campus Fax Finder"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page