TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hiding in Plain Sight, Google Seeks More Power

Re: Hiding in Plain Sight, Google Seeks More Power

Raqueeb Hassan (wideangle@gmail.com)
17 Jun 2006 11:48:24 -0700

>>> The fact that Google is behind the data center, referred to
>>> locally as Project 02, has been reported in the local press.

<snip>

Good. Too many date centers, loads of information. We will have too
many choices on information. I'm waiting for crash recovery sites to
come up, for those data centers. That will even make more options for
further data centers!

Raqueeb Hassan
Bangladesh

Go to Next message: DLR: "Re: How Evil Will Google Become?"
Go to Previous message: harold@hallikainen.com: "Re: What is Net Neutrality all About?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Hiding in Plain Sight, Google Seeks More Power"