TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Hueghes Satellite Internet

Hueghes Satellite Internet

Fred Atkinson (fatkinson@mishmash.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:32:00 -0400

I am looking at moving into a house that is outside the local cable
area and where Verizon says they cannot provide DSL.

I spoke to Hueghes Satellite Internet. They are a little higher than
I am paying for cablemodem at my present location, but I could do it
if I wanted to. I will need to go back and see that I have an
unobstructed view of the Southern sky. Guess I'll have to get a
compass and stop back by there.

Does anyone one here have experience with using Hueghes Satellite
Residential Internet? If so, could you please email me with your
feedback on it?

I don't want to sign a lease at some place where I can't get high
speed Internet. If it didn't work out, I'd be out of luck on that
front.

Regards,

Fred Atkinson

Go to Next message: Michael G. Koerner: "Re: Fill up With TV News While Getting Gas"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Huawei in deal to acquire Harbour Networks"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: Hueghes Satellite Internet"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page