TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Re: Political Telemarketing Calls

Steven Lichter (DieSpammer@Ikillspammers.com)
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 03:42:10 GMT

Sam Spade wrote:

> Political calls and calls from charitable are exempt from the Do Not
> Call Registry.

> You think politicans would have cut themselves off?

> Steven Lichter wrote:

>> Don't these people know that calling someone who has their number on
>> the Don't Call list do not want to here from them or anyone else, or
>> don't they care? Today I was bombarded with one for Westly for
>> Governor of California, 4 calls in less then 2 hours, and all were
>> from out of state. I had planned on voting for him, now my cat gets
>> the vote!!!!

>> -- The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you
>> hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in
>> Hell. Co.

I'm well aware of that, but as was pointed out, you don't get votes or
business when you bother people. I did file a report after getting 2
calls an hour for 6 hours, and added the number to my Radio Shack CID
box to block all further calls. I also plan on voting for my Cat for
Governor.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, inc, A Rot in Hell. Co.

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Political Telemarketing Calls"
Go to Previous message: Dan Lanciani: "Re: Perfect Hangup"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Political Telemarketing Calls"