TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Why the Democratic Ethic of World Wide Web May Be About to End

Re: Why the Democratic Ethic of World Wide Web May Be About to End

jtaylor (jtaylor@deletethis.hfx.andara.com)
Wed, 31 May 2006 09:43:36 -0300

Carl Moore <cmoore@ARL.ARMY.MIL> wrote in message

> There is a "little-guy" site named after me (and not connected to the
> office where I work) where I select, arrange, and transcribe the music
> myself on a volunteer basis. I already include a statement "Consider
> learning about the actual recordings.". There is a cultural
> "difference" emerging from that site, too, because most of it is based
> on light popular sounds of the middle third of the 20th century -- on
> average, I am selecting music which is older than most of my
> high-school classmates would pick.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Carl, why didn't you give us the URL
> for your site? PAT]

A search for "carl moore music" brings up this as the first hit:

http://www.centuria.com/~carl/

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Why the Democratic Ethic of the World Wide Web May Be About to End"
Go to Previous message: bob@coolgroups.com: "Perfect Hangup"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page