TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Calling the USA While Traveling in Europe Query ?

Re: Calling the USA While Traveling in Europe Query ?

Sidney Zafran (sidsandy@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 May 2006 21:19:09 GMT

On 16 May 2006 10:08:06 -0700, donhdoyle@yahoo.com
<donhdoyle@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What better ways might you suggest for inexpensive voice communication
> back to the US from Europe?

OneSuite has inexpensive rates for calling back to the USA. You are
given a toll free number to call in Europe depending upon the country
that you are visiting. We used their services on our recent trip
overseas.

Go to Next message: Carl Moore: "Aftermath of 2002 New Hampshire Phone Jamming"
Go to Previous message: john@mayson.us: "Re: Difficulty Finding Needed Information"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page