TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: FSK

Re: FSK

laura halliday (marsgal42@hotmail.com)
11 May 2006 13:23:47 -0700

mike7 ... @gmail.com

> Is there any way to force my modem to use FSK?

Yes. Make it connect at 300 baud so it uses the Bell 103 protocol and
modulation.

It's one thing to post all these questions, but several people
(including me) have asked just what you're trying to accomplish,
because you keep omitting crucial details. If you're not prepared to
meet people halfway, why should they lift a finger to help you?

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte

Go to Next message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: FSK"
Go to Previous message: Brian Inglis: "Re: EU Slams ICANN Interference With Sex Site Vote"
May be in reply to: mike7411@gmail.com: "FSK"