TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Telephone Map of Africa with Country & City Codes

Telephone Map of Africa with Country & City Codes

Linc Madison (lincmad@suespammers.org)
Fri, 05 May 2006 11:39:09 -0700

The http://LincMad.com telecom site recently added a major new page,
with a map of Africa, showing the telephone and Internet country codes
for all the major countries, along with a listing of all country codes
and some major city codes, including many place names in the
appropriate local language(s), with time zone information as well. The
listing is in order by Internet ccTLD for the convenience of
international users.

The map is a work of art, suitable for framing. Well, it's a pretty
cool map, anyway.

I'm still working on a few bits of explanatory text; does anyone know
how to say "Daylight Savings Time" in Swahili? (Seriously.)

Check it out: http://www.LincMad.com/africa.html

Linc Madison * San Francisco, California * lincmad@suespammers.org
<http://www.LincMad.com> * primary e-mail: Telecom at LincMad d0t c0m
Read my political blog, "The Third Path" <http://LincMad.blogspot.com>
DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED E-MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS. You have been warned.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I do not think they use the phrase
'Daylight Savings Time'. I think the expression they may use (as is
the case in many European counties) is 'Summer Time'. PAT]

Go to Next message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Virgin Mobile Warning"
Go to Previous message: Linc Madison: "Re: Big League Spammer Ralsky in Custody; May be Singing ..."
May be reply: DarkFiber: "Re: Telephone Map of Africa with Country & City Codes"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page