TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

saurabh (questfrnirvana@gmail.com)
3 May 2006 15:14:45 -0700

Hi dere,

I am an Indian and people here also are using Vonage ... it is working
well. Useful for anyone who is in either states or wanna have states
number. Editor rightly said it is based on VoIP which is very
economical compared to another providers.

saurabh

Go to Next message: Waitman Gobble: "Re: Eavesdropping and Wiretapping Video Receives 5 Stars Review"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Intel Launches $1B Effort to Push Web Use Worldwide"
May be in reply to: Healthy Stealthy: "Should I Switch to Vonage?"