TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

SD (sd@noemailspam.com)
Wed, 03 May 2006 10:36:24 -0500

On 5/2/2006 3:01 PM, Healthy Stealthy wrote:

> Right now I'm using Verizon. I have to save money. I'm thinking about
> switching to Vonage. Does anyone know anything about this company? Is
> it a mistake to switch to them? Any details?

> Thanks.

I have had Vonage for about 1 year now. For the first 6 months I had
periodic problems such as dropped calls and having to reboot the
router. The last few months have seen no problems. Give it a shot.
No contracts.

Go to Next message: nospam4me@mytrashmail.com: "Re: Using Dilution to Fight Phishers"
Go to Previous message: Lena: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be in reply to: Healthy Stealthy: "Should I Switch to Vonage?"