TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Should I Switch to Vonage?

Should I Switch to Vonage?

Healthy Stealthy (healthystealthy@gmail.com)
2 May 2006 13:01:16 -0700

Right now I'm using Verizon. I have to save money. I'm thinking about
switching to Vonage. Does anyone know anything about this company? Is
it a mistake to switch to them? Any details?

Thanks.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Vonage is certainly a better deal, and
much less expensive than Verizon. I have Vonage service here as well,
although in fairness I should mention I also still have landline
service as well. Some readers here would suggest that there are other
VOIP companies better than Vonage, and that may be true, but I think
you are inquiring about the _concept_ of VOIP instead of landline, am
I correct? I am unwilling to totally abandon my landline service for
VOIP. PAT]

Go to Next message: Cellular-News: "Cellular-News: Tuesday 2nd May 2006"
Go to Previous message: Associated Press News Wire: "Microsoft Settles California AntiTrust Suit"
May be reply: Lena: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: SD: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: saurabh: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: Mark J: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: T: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: Herb Stein: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: Mark J: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: Dave Garland: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: Joshua Putnam: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
May be reply: Thor Lancelot Simon: "Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page