TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Area Code - NNX

Re: Area Code - NNX

Rich Greenberg (richgr@panix.com)
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:43:42 UTC

In article <telecom25.153.3@telecom-digest.org>, Jan Schmidt
<JanS@bluebeacon.com> wrote:

> Am looking for a site where one can enter the AC and NNX and find out
> what city the telephone number is located in. Do you offer that
> somewhere on your web site?

There are probably several. The one I usually use is:

http://www.telcodata.us/telcodata/telco

Go to Next message: Gordon Burditt: "Re: Are Major Banking Sites Insecure?"
Go to Previous message: Burris: "Re: Area Code - NNX"
May be in reply to: Jan Schmidt: "Area Code - NNX"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page