TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How to Dial a Toll-Free Number Using a Calling Card

Re: How to Dial a Toll-Free Number Using a Calling Card

Steven Lichter (shlichter@sbcglobal.net)
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:20:07 GMT

In article telecom25.146.11@telecom-digest.org, Dailhart at
dailhart@yahoo.com wrote on 4/17/06 18:52:

> Hanco Man is right.

> In my case, there is no such a thing as a toll free number on my cell
> phone. I do not have a long distance calling plan on my company's cell
> phone. Nextel charges 35 cents per minute; the same as a regular long
> distance call. My calling card will not allow toll free calls.

> To retrieve evoice from evoice.com, I have to dial 1-866-MY-EVOICE at
> 35 cents per minute. Evoice.com says that they do not have a local
> number, which I find hard to believe.

> I'm still looking for a cheaper option to call 1-866-MY-EVOICE from my
> limited cell phone. I have to keep evoice.com since I have a local
> number already registered with them.

> Thank you for your comments; please keep looking.

> JD

You should be able to change to one of Sprints plans now.

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "Yahoo Accused of Helping Jail China Internet Writer"
Go to Previous message: T: "Re: Getting Run-Around on Porting my Number From AT&T to Vonage"
May be in reply to: Dailhart: "How to Dial a Toll-Free Number Using a Calling Card"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page