TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Happened to Me

Re: What Happened to Me

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
17 Apr 2006 14:45:44 -0400

Justa Lurker <JustaLurker@att.net> wrote:

> I believe those antennas may be part of the telemetry system which
> monitors patients while they are ambulatory away from their bed (e.g.,
> moving about in the hallway, sitting down the hall in the solarium,
> etc.).

> Or perhaps what you saw are associated with some sort of wireless LAN
> access point, although I think my first guess is more likely.

These days, they are most likely to be BOTH. Lots of doctors carry around
laptops to check records with, and at the same time a lot of the telemetry
gear now uses the same network.

--scott

Go to Next message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Why Can't I Have Just the Cable Channels I Want?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Getting Run-Around on Porting my Number From AT&T to Vonage"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "What Happened to Me"
May be reply: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Re: What Happened to Me"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page