TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone

Re: I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone

Claude J Ortega (cj-usenet-01_SPAM@comcast.net)
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:18:50 -0500

JoshSommers@interbill.biz says:

> Six times today I have received incoming calls on my cell phone from
> 866-383-0986. When I answer there is nobody on the other end of the
> line. When I call this number back I get static and then it hangs up.

> Josh

A Google search on that number [ 866-383-0986 ]results in a number of
hits. It seems to be a marketing company with a questionable
reputation.

Claude

Go to Next message: Eric Auchard: "Google Offers Free Web Calendar Service"
Go to Previous message: ****: "Seeking Emerging Topics???"
May be in reply to: Josh Sommers: "I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone"