TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams

Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
13 Apr 2006 00:55:28 -0000

> Today regretfully there are no more offices open to the public.

Gee, I walk by one every day. Of course, it's my locally owned
independent ILEC, not Verizon.

R's,

John

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Its the same thing here in Independence,
John ... not SBC of course, but Prairie Stream Communications and its
parent company, TerraWorld. The telephone exchange building, at 6th
and Maple, downtown has a huge space on the first floor which years
ago _used to be_ a business office and cashier has long since been
empty. PAT]

Go to Next message: Jim Rusling: "Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams"
Go to Previous message: Josh Sommers: "I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams"