TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Sprint vs Comcast For Phone Service

Sprint vs Comcast For Phone Service

Rich Greenberg (richgr@panix.com)
9 Apr 2006 14:54:09 -0400

I am soon moving to N. Fort Myers, FL.

I seem to have two choices for telephone and high speed internet.

1) Comcast cable. I will have it for TV, probably one of the more basic
plans. To that I can add internet and telephone (using VOIP I assume).
The phone comes with unlimited local and LD and a bucket of other
feechers.

2) Sprint, which is the local LEC and DSL. I would get the phone with
unlimited local & LD and a few of the feechers that are standard on
Comcast.

Does anyone have an opinion on which will be more relieable and more
responsive to problems? This will be my first time with a non-Bell
ILEC. Suggestions for CLECs would be welcome if there are any in that
area.

P.S. to Pat: Glad you are back and again in relatively good health.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I am glad to be back; and glad for what
little health and time remains for me! PAT]

Go to Next message: Eric: "Programming Coin Operated Payphone"
Go to Previous message: Michael Liedtke: "Now Starring on the Internet: YOUTube"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Sprint vs Comcast For Phone Service"
May be reply: John McHarry: "Re: Sprint vs Comcast For Phone Service"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page