TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Today's Last Loser: Another Spammer

Today's Last Loser: Another Spammer

Mike (mike@smirtware.com)
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 06:57:56 -0400

Spammer strikes again...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mgriffinb@you-have-won.net < <mailto:mgriffinb@you-have-won.net>
mgriffinb@you-have-won.net>
Date: Apr 6, 2006 8:47 AM
Subject: XXXX XXXXX, please call

Mike,

Please call us at 1-866-677-4100. We previously tried to contact you
at 1-248-XXX-XXXX, but were unable to reach you. This is reference to
an entry form you filled out, either on-line or at a major mall or
movie theater.

We actually have some decent news in regards to the Grand Getaways and
Ford Explorer contest. We have an address, claim number, and further
details for you. Since all prizes are well over $500, we will need a
few moments of your time to cover all related lottery-type information
from procuring your prizes due to any tax issues on them.

Sincere congratulations!

Verification Center

P.S. For your convenience, we are available 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Central
Standard Time, Monday to Friday

68.61.169.153 <http://68.61.169.153> Jan 30 2006 12:45PM

Please follow url below to stop further emails
http://www.you-have-won.net/cgi-bin/frame1.cgi?email=XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

Sender:
Verification Center
105 South River Rd
North Aurora, IL, 60542

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I can only presume that Mr. Bonomi (the
author of the note before this last one) places _me_ and this Digest
in the same category as the 'Verification Center' above since _these_
are the sort of things which AOL would require to pay their own way.
PAT]

Go to Next message: Seth Sutel: "Cable Providers Plan More ervices"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: EFFector 19.12: Action Alert - Stop Congress from XXXing"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Today's Last Loser: Another Spammer"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Today's Last Loser: Another Spammer"
May be reply: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Response Re: Today's Last Loser: Another Spammer"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page