TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name

Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 06 Apr 2006 20:31:25 -0700

Paul A Lee wrote:

> If AT&T (SBC) is providing your local phone service, then they're
> almost certainly subject to regulation by your state public
> utilities/service commission (see http://www.naruc.org/ or phone
> directory blue pages).

What's the userid used for again? (I forgot)

Most data services are not regulated. Stuff like T-1 might be, but T-1 lines
don't require a userid to use.

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, CA ** 888.480.4NET (4638) ** sjsobol@JustThe.net

Resident of Southern California -
the home of beautiful people and butt-ugly traffic jams

Go to Next message: SD: "Re: Alcatel, Lucent to Merge"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Competitive DSL (was Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name)"
May be in reply to: semenzato@gmail.com: "AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page