TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name

Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name

John Mayson (john@mayson.us)
2 Apr 2006 20:41:15 -0700

Reminds of a story from the late 1980's. I was living in Atlanta and
a man from Pakistan wanted a personalized license plate displaying his
hometown of "Lahore". Georgia's motor vehicles department denied the
request claiming the word "Lahore" was obscene.

I agree with PAT. Contact them, but don't old your breath about
getting a human being with any authority to override this ridiculous
rule.

Go to Next message: Paul A Lee: "Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name"
Go to Previous message: John McHarry: "Re: AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name"
May be in reply to: semenzato@gmail.com: "AT&T Doesn't Like My Last Name"