TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Kinderstart Sues Google Regards Index Placement

Re: Kinderstart Sues Google Regards Index Placement

jsw (jsw@ivgate.omahug.org)
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:46:28 -0600 (CST)

> Google could not immediately be reached for comment but the company
> aggressively defends the secrecy of its patented search ranking system

IANAL, but the way I've always understood patents, if a patent is issued,
the methods involved are disclosed and are not secret.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Internet and Civil Liberties?"
Go to Previous message: jared: "Re: Kinderstart Sues Google Regards Index Placement"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Kinderstart Sues Google Regards Index Placement"