TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Music on Hold, Digital Player

Re: Music on Hold, Digital Player

Klay Anderson (klay@klay.com.remove)
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:35:20 -0700

In article <telecom25.105.3@telecom-digest.org>, Mr4Sale
<speichts@gmail.com> wrote:

> We've been using a CD/MP3 player, with a CDROM for our music on hold.
> Needless to say, after awhile running 7/24 for a couple of uses in an
> infinite loop it's starting to act up. I was thinking of moving to an
> MP3 player instead (no moving parts) this time. But we'd need one
> with an external power supply and one that could loop one track.

As the above is technically illegal, why not subscribe to and use XM Radio?

Regards,

Klay Anderson
http://www.klay.com
+801-942-8346

Go to Next message: Carl Navarro: "Re: Music on Hold, Digital Player"
Go to Previous message: 3z3k3l: "Re: Employment Opportunity: Jobs in the Wireless Industry"
May be in reply to: Mr4Sale: "Music on Hold, Digital Player"