TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Popular Web Site Falls Victim to a Content Filter

Re: Popular Web Site Falls Victim to a Content Filter

William Warren (william_warren_nonoise@speakeasy.net)
Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:42:19 -0500

Monty Solomon wrote:

> By TOM ZELLER Jr.
> The New York Times
> March 6, 2006

> THERE are lots of ways to describe Boing Boing, the Web's obliquely
> subtitled "Directory of Wonderful Things," which draws millions of
> eyeballs to its relentless, stylistically minimalist scroll of
> high-weirdness each month.

[snip]

Pat,

Viewers who visit boingboing might note an item promoting a new
website by John "Captain Crunch" Draper - crunchtv.net. I'd advise
them to be cautious, because the crunchtv.net site froze both my Opera
and my Internet Explorer browsers.

William Warren

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies)

Go to Next message: Cellular-News: "Cellular-News for Thursday 9th March 2006"
Go to Previous message: DLR: "Re: Digital Method Puts Ad Inside TV"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Popular Web Site Falls Victim to a Content Filter"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page