TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital

Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:14:15 -0700

Patrick Townson wrote:

> At any rate, today, Thursday, just abut a week after I had my
> heart attack, I was dismissed from Jane Phillips and I could return
> to my home. As to how well I feel, I am not quite suer I can answer
> that.

Well, at least you're home, that's great news.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Justa Lurker: "Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: You do Understand I Guess ..."
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"