TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Article About AM Radio

Article About AM Radio

Mike Sandman (mike@sandman.com)
Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:57:32 -0600

Hi Pat.

I thought you might be interested in this:

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB114125971438087021-whLN_IXLyiPsenX9v7Nti_dn3Fo_20070302.html?mod=blogs

Mike Sandman 630-980-7710
mike@sandman.com - http://www.sandman.com

Check out our catalog of Unique Telecom Products & Tools.

We have a fantastic assortment of Cable Installation Tools and
Training Videos to help you use them. New "Basic Installation 2" is a
3 tape set, 6 hours that shows you how to build a frame.

Also check out our Telephony History Page which contains ads, catalogs
and information from telephony related magazines from the first part
of the last century: http://www.sandman.com/telhist.html

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Mike Sandman has been a wonderful
friend of this Digest since sometime in the 1980's, and he still
remains am ongoing patron. That is why when people sometimes write
here saying, 'where can I find a gizmo (you supply the meaning) I
refer them to Mike's catalog. PAT]

Go to Next message: imecs_2006@iaeng.org: "Call for Papers: IAENG International Workshop on Wireless Networks"
Go to Previous message: John Bachtel: "Buffalo NY 25 hz Power"
May be reply: John McHarry: "Re: Article About AM Radio"
May be reply: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Article About AM Radio"
May be reply: Garrett Wollman: "Re: Article About AM Radio"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page