TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think.

Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think.

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
23 Feb 2006 07:24:51 -0800

Patrick Townson wrote:

> Earlier today, Wednesday, I had a very bad incident. During the night,
> I was up and down a few times, feeling absolutely awful with chest
> pains, much shortness of breath and much coughing and gagging.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Being sick is no fun. Unfortunately, as we get older, more and more
parts starts to break and we need to spend more and more time in the
"garage" for repairs.

Go to Next message: Jim Stewart: "Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well, Some Day Soon ..."
Go to Previous message: jtaylor: "Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think."
May be in reply to: Bob Weller: "Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think."