TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think.

Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think.

Gene S. Berkowitz (first.last@comcast.net)
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:11:05 -0500

In article <telecom25.80.14@telecom-digest.org>, ptownson@telecom-
digest.org says:

> I have a very bad case of bronchitis and my lungs are not in good
> shape. I was put on 'breathing treatments' with oxygen and ambuterol
> (?)

Albuterol. It's a bronchodilator, which means it expands the
bronchial airways by relaxing the surrounding muscles. Very commonly
prescribed for acute asthma attacks.

SIDE EFFECTS: Albuterol can cause side effects including palpitations,
fast heart rate, elevated blood pressure, tremor, nausea, nervousness,
dizziness, and heart burn. Throat irritation and nose bleeds can also
occur.

Get well soon!

--Gene

Go to Next message: John Mayson: "Re: Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think."
Go to Previous message: danny burstein: "Bronchitis was Re: Checking Out of Here Sometime Soon"
May be in reply to: Bob Weller: "Am I Calling it Quits? Well Some Day Soon, I Think."