TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle

PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle

Mark (Mark@PracticalNetworks.net)
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:00:51 -0500

ptownson@massis.lcs.mit.edu - I saw your e-mail address on a web site
and I thought you may want to know about this new site;

http://www.PanhandleGateway.com. The site has just started, you may
have even seen the press release that went to the Martinsburg Journal,
Frederick Post, Hagerstown Herald, or Winchester Star and other local
papers.

PanhandleGateway.com provides a free platform for the community to
communicate, advertise, do business locally, and connect with people
of similar interests.

The website enables registered users to submit free Classified Ads,
submit a business listing in the Yellow Pages, post News articles, add
their events to the Community Calendar, and much more. This is
combined with great features such as the Message Board, weather
conditions, and coupons from local businesses to be a one-stop
community bulletin board.

The Yellow Pages, Coupons, Shopping, and Dining Guides help promote
the Panhandle's resources and even save people money. Best of all,
the site is COMPLETELY FREE to users.

When you get a chance, login ( http://www.PanhandleGateway.com ) and
see what it has to offer -- I think you will like it.

I hope this email wasn't too obtrusive, I won't bother you again.

Mark

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Okay Mark, here is your free plug for
the new website; but I did not realize that little strip of WV was
known as 'Panhandle'; I always thought 'panhandle' was used for the
northwestern strip of Oklahoma, or perhaps the northernmost section
of Idaho, but I guess there is no reason it cannot apply to that
northern wedge of WV as well. Good luck with your web site. PAT]

Go to Next message: Rob Slade: "Book Review: "Network Security Fundamentals", G De Laet/G Schauwers"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Internet Phones / VOIP"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle"
May be reply: Paul A Lee: "Re: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle"
May be reply: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle"
May be reply: Mark Roberts: "Re: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle"
May be reply: Justa Lurker: "Re: PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page