TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Mysterious Calls From: 800-706-0971

Mysterious Calls From: 800-706-0971

dahauss@unlimitedsounds.com
1 Feb 2006 13:36:57 -0800

I keep getting calls from 800-706-0971. Its listed on my caller ID
several time a day every day during the week.

Thanks.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You might try using *60 to 'block calls
from last number received, although I am not sure that would
absolutely end the calls. I've tried dialing 800-706-0971 at various
times since I first received your message; it is always busy. I do not
think it would help to use *60 to block 800-706-0971 since that number
is just a bogus entry on your caller ID anyway. Better to block 'last
call I received, whether or not I know the number', which will oblige
telco to at least attempt internally to figure out the calling number
although they (telco) will not tell you the number in any event. PAT]

Go to Next message: telecomdirect_daily: "TelecomDirect News Daily Update - February 2, 2006"
Go to Previous message: imecs2006@iaeng.org: "Call for Papers: IAENG International Workshop on Wireless Networks"
May be reply: Linc Madison: "Re: Mysterious Calls From: 800-706-0971"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page