TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Western Union Telegrams -- End of a Very Long Era

Western Union Telegrams -- End of a Very Long Era

Marcus Didius Falco (falco_marcus_didius@yahoo.co.uk)
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:53:14 -0500

http://www.westernunion.com/info/osTelegram.asp?country=3DUS&origination=global

Effective January 27, 2006, Western Union will discontinue all Telegram and
Commercial Messaging services. We regret any inconvenience this may cause
you, and we thank you for your loyal patronage.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a customer
service representative.

2001-2006 Western Union Holdings, Inc., All Rights Reserved

Direct replies are unlikely to be read. To reply use the address below:
falco(underscore)md(atsign)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Go to Next message: danny burstein: "Scammer in Telco (USOC) and Porn and Credit Card Gets Sentenced"
Go to Previous message: Michael Kahn : "Concern Growing Over Pornographic Virus"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Western Union Telegrams -- End of a Very Long Era"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page