TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Anyone Need a Telecom Job?

Re: Anyone Need a Telecom Job?

rayj00@yahoo.com
29 Jan 2006 08:13:45 -0800

Pat,

I get "page not found" on your classified link...

Ray

3z3k3l wrote:

> I have been using Monster, and Telecom careers, but I just stubled
> upon some new listing at http://www.pbxjobs.com
> What other sites do you guys use for Jobs?

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: There is another area which has not
> taken off as well as I had hoped, and that is our very own Telecom
> Classifieds http://telecom-digest.org/classifieds.html . An
> all-purpose bulletin board for employment opportunities, situations
> wanted, items for sale, etc. Entirely voluntary regards payment, etc,
> suggested donations are five dollars for a large number of words in
> this section every month. Please look it over and see if there is a
> way it can meet your needs. PAT]

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: That was my error. The correct
directory is without the /s/ on the end, as in '/classified.html'
or http://telecom-digest.org/classified.html and I _would_ like to
see it put to use for telecom-related classified adverts. Try it
again, and see if it meets your needs. Payment for the classified
bulletin board is on an honor system, use the PayPal template on
the front page of that section. PAT]

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Call for Change to Communication Taxes [in VA]"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Razr vs. Blade: Cloning Is Only Skin Deep"
May be in reply to: 3z3k3l: "Anyone Need a Telecom Job?"