TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Anyone Need a Telecom Job?

Anyone Need a Telecom Job?

3z3k3l (rixride@hotmail.com)
26 Jan 2006 19:47:37 -0800

I have been using Monster, and Telecom careers, but I just stubled
upon some new listing at http://www.pbxjobs.com

What other sites do you guys use for Jobs?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: There is another area which has not
taken off as well as I had hoped, and that is our very own Telecom
Classifieds http://telecom-digest.org/classifieds.html . An
all-purpose bulletin board for employment opportunities, situations
wanted, items for sale, etc. Entirely voluntary regards payment, etc,
suggested donations are five dollars for a large number of words in
this section every month. Please look it over and see if there is a
way it can meet your needs. PAT]

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "Re: Need Help With a Telephone Mystery"
Go to Previous message: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: The Coming Tug of War Over the Internet -- Wash Post"
May be reply: rayj00@yahoo.com: "Re: Anyone Need a Telecom Job?"
May be reply: 3z3k3l: "Re: Anyone Need a Telecom Job?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page