TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Need Help With a Telephone Mystery

Re: Need Help With a Telephone Mystery

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 02:49:34 GMT

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> I wonder if Touch Tone pads generate more errors than rotary dials
> since people can zip along much faster, increasing the chance of
> error. Further, with portable and cell phones, people could not be
> paying attention while dialing and make more mistakes.

I would say that there would be more errors with a rotary dial, since
the springs can bend and people tend to use things like pencils to
dial, or force the dial forward then back.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Advocates of Wi-Fi in Cities Learn Art of Politics"
Go to Previous message: Reuters News Wire: "Rating System Urged For Adult Internet Control"
May be in reply to: Jim Haynes: "Need Help With a Telephone Mystery"