TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Registering Multiple DIDs on the "Do-Not-Call" List

Re: Registering Multiple DIDs on the "Do-Not-Call" List

Robert Bonomi (bonomi@host122.r-bonomni.com)
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:42:07 -0000

In article <telecom25.14.5@telecom-digest.org>, Jason Brault
<j.brault@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,

> Has anyone tried to register multiple numbers (and by multiple I mean
> lots, whole ranges of DIDs) on the "Do-Not-Call" list? Is there a

*NOT* applicable.

By law, the DNC list applies to _residential_ numbers =only=.

> Is there a
> quick and efficient way to do this? Or, is there another way to deal
> with automated telemarketing issues of this kind?

Understand the law, _first_. Businesses must 'opt out' from each
telemarketer, -individually-.

Go to Next message: Paul A Lee: "Re: Phone Problems and Question"
Go to Previous message: johnl@simone.iecc.com: "Re: Registering Multiple DIDs on the "Do-Not-Call" List"
May be in reply to: Jason Brault: "Registering Multiple DIDs on the "Do-Not-Call" List"