TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Extenders?

Re: Cell Phone Extenders?

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
28 Dec 2005 16:00:12 -0500

Scott Dorsey <kludge@panix.com> wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I do not see what would be so illegal
> about hooking up an external antenna at a somewhat higher line of
> sight. Many phones (Nokia models for example) have a plug on the back
> side for just that reason. PAT]

That is not illegal, but that is not what these devices do.

--scott

Go to Next message: niallgal@yahoo.com: "Re: Cell Phone Extenders?"
Go to Previous message: Rik: "Re: Cell Phone Extenders?"
May be in reply to: AES: "Cell Phone Extenders?"