TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Florida Attorney General: My Email is Not Spam!

Re: Florida Attorney General: My Email is Not Spam!

John R. Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
24 Dec 2005 22:11:04 -0500

> Spam has to be "deceptive"?

It does to be illegal.

Thank CAN-SPAM and the DMA for that.

R's,

John

Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Re: Florida Attorney General: My Email is Not Spam!"
Go to Previous message: Rik: "Re: Cell Phone Extenders?"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Florida Attorney General: My Email is Not Spam!"