TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Using Two ADSL Internet Connections Simultaneously

Re: Using Two ADSL Internet Connections Simultaneously

Vcc Ground (vccground@yahoo.co.in)
6 Dec 2005 00:14:17 -0800

I believe you need a router that does WAN interface bonding (akin to
ISDN B-channel BONDING) using ML-PPP or something. Anyway, this is my
assumption: don't know for sure if such bonding is possible with
asynchronous links like ADSL. As far as I know bonding is possible in
synchronous DSLs like HDSL/SDSL/G.Shdsl. Hope I am not wrong and it
helps.

Go to Next message: David Quinton: "Re: Using Two ADSL Internet Connections Simultaneously"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Using Two ADSL Internet Connections Simultaneously"
May be in reply to: jonfklein@gmail.com: "Using Two ADSL Internet Connections Simultaneously"