TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Sprint PCS Handset Updates

Sprint PCS Handset Updates

Eric Friedebach (friedebach@yahoo.com)
3 Dec 2005 13:53:32 -0800

Calling Sprint PCS customer service (* 2) I heard a recording telling
me to wait for an update to the handset, a Samsung APH-620/VGA-1000.
That took about a minute before I was in queue for a human.

Any idea what that was?

Kind of reminded me of the old AOL updates that would get shoved down
the pipe to me ten years ago when I was trying to log off. AOL didn't
charge for the online time, but I was paying LD with my 14.4 modem!

Eric Friedebach
/Jaywalking in Dallas/

Go to Next message: Lee Hollaar: "Re: Who Owns the Music?"
Go to Previous message: Betty White: "Parents, Beware Kids Space on Internet"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: Sprint PCS Handset Updates"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page