TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Leaving Vonage, Want to Keep Number

Leaving Vonage, Want to Keep Number

cliff@thesolutioncafe.com
28 Nov 2005 09:59:41 -0800

I have a Vonage assigned number and BellSouth is unable to take it
over because they don't have an exchange in my area that matches my
Vonage number. I was informed that I could switch it to a cellular
phone plan as they can take over any number without relying on
physical exchange programming. Is there any other way I can keep my
Vonage number using something like a call forwarding service without
having to pay $50/month (business) for Vonage?

Thanks,

Cliff

Go to Next message: harrisloeser@yahoo.com: "Re: Auto Call Forward"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Town Answers Call of the Future / Internet Replaces 'Archaic' Phones"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Leaving Vonage, Want to Keep Number"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page