TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Old Teletype Machine

Old Teletype Machine

Richard Mogford (rchrdm@earthlink.net)
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:13:56 -0800

Hi,

We have an old teletype machine that we are trying to give away. It
is located in Walnut Creek, CA.

Attached is a picture of it. It is a model MT-5 "Morse to Teletype Code
Translator."

Can you help me locate someone who might be interested in taking it?
Is there some way to post an ad on your site or in your Digest?

Thanks,

Richard

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I was unable to get your .jpg to
translate corectly for this _text_ digest. If you would be so
kind to take a photo of the machine, put it on a link at your
site, and write again, mentioning the link, I will be happy to
mention your offer again. Or, send me a link to the .jpg and I
will 'right click it' and make a web page for you here. Thanks.
PAT]

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Voicepulse Owns Your Number"
Go to Previous message: C.W.: "Re: Showdown with USA Over Internet Control"
May be reply: Dan Lanciani: "Re: Old Teletype Machine"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page