TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Online Small-Scale POSTAL Mailing Firms?

Online Small-Scale POSTAL Mailing Firms?

AES (siegman@stanford.edu)
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:25:37 -0800

Posting this query to these two groups because I suspect some of their
readers may have the answer at their fingertips:

An organization I'm involved with has a medium-size email distribution
list (say 800 names) it uses for announcements and alerts sent at
random times.

There's a small residual set of hold-outs (maybe 50 names) who don't
have or won't get email and want these messages postal-mailed to them.

Are there online services that will accept a message, a few
instructions, and a small list of names and addresses online; print,
stuff, stamp, and mail the message to this list of names using some
low-end automated machinery; and bill the organization online -- at
low cost?

Go to Next message: Phil Earnhardt: "Should the U.S. or the U.N. Control the Internet? Here's a Third Way"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Infone to Shut Down"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Online Small-Scale POSTAL Mailing Firms?"
May be reply: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Online Small-Scale POSTAL Mailing Firms?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page