TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes

Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes

Henry Cabot Henhouse III (sooper_chicken@hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:52:22 -0800

Steven Lichter <shlichter@diespammers.com> wrote in message

> Jay Wrolstad wrote:

>> Jay Wrolstad, newsfactor.com

>> An online scam offering the lure of free money through a bogus Google
>> Web site has been uncovered by security company Websense, which
>> reported that the site was shut down about 30 hours after it was first
>> discovered on Monday.

[snip]

>> Copyright 2005 NewsFactor Network, Inc.

> I think when these people are cought, they should just shoot them
> right on the spot, after a few public shootings then they will all get
> the idea!!!!

> The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
> (c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

I'm looking forward to the day when a few hackers in Moscow crack in to a
system the Russian Mafia uses ... can we say "execution" ? Hum ... here's an
idea ... there are many countries that routinely violate human rights ...
let's take up a collection and bribe a judge to impose a few death sentences
here and there on script kiddies and phishers :)

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Telephone History Enquiry: Earliest Pre-Pay Calls"
Go to Previous message: Tim@backhome.com: "Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes"
May be in reply to: Jay Wrolstad: "Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes"