TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Verizon Reduces Prices for Phone Service

Re: Verizon Reduces Prices for Phone Service

Bruce K. (bruceaknospam@optonline.net)
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:18:24 -0500

Called Verizon Wednesday. Rep told me I was the first customer to make
request to her. She then reduced my bill by $15.00.

Bruce

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Verizon is not (thank God!) SBC but I
do suggest you make certain the credit is permanent and that it
'sticks' in the computer system. PAT]

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Verizon Reduces Prices for Phone Service"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Dutch Trial SMS Disaster Alert System"
May be in reply to: Bruce Meyerson : "Verizon Reduces Prices for Phone Service"