TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Recorded Call From Law Office?

Re: Recorded Call From Law Office?

William Warren (william_warren_nonoise@speakeasy.net)
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:53:04 -0500

Carl Moore wrote:

> My unlisted telephone received a call this morning which stated it was
> from "Bennett ..." law office and gave me toll-free number 1-888-571
> (or 575 in lieu of 571) and a case number. I did not write the
> numbers down, and they were not repeated. Did anyone else get a call
> like this?

Carl,

IANALB I say ignore it: it's a marketing call.

Anything a lawyer sends that's important, he'll send via Certified
mail or have delivered by a process server.

HTH.

William Warren

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies)

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Recorded Call From Law Office?"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Old Chicago Numbering"
May be in reply to: Carl Moore: "Recorded Call From Law Office?"